Thursday, December 24, 2015

Glitter Pants Strikes Again...

another thrilling episode in the secret life of Glitter Pant...and the saga continues...(this might be better than Star Wars)

We were in the car after church Sunday night and  GP (glitter pants) said, did you put anything on the computer about my glittery pants? (busted)
He told me someone came up to him at church and called him Glitter Pants....(thanks Philip)..
anyway to make along story short afterward GP said, "Here's Christmas card from Patty."
He then proceeded to open it up.."This is pretty".
I told him she made them at Christmas card night and it used the same stamp set as the other "glittery one", then he look down again and said"MORE GLITTER! IT"S ALL OVER ME AGAIN!"
Evidently he must attract glitter...once again he had glitter all over his pants, hands, everywhere...

He may as well embrace his feminine side I guess and wear glitter.....ha, ha, ha.....
(he never reads my blog, so I'm good, unless he runs into a blabber mouth again;0)

Well would you like to see the famous cards.....

The glitter doesn't show up really good here and it also depends on the person making the card as to how much glitter they put on it.  I really don't go too overboard usually, but some of my girls really like glitter!
This card was designed by a stamper in New Zealand...Jacque Williams..really beautiful in person.
This is the card Patty made and gave out for Christmas cards..One of my stampin' girls, Phyllis found this on the internet somewhere and we made it.. I did change it up a tiny bit, but it really close and full of glitter too....

So there you have it...

Have a Wonderful Holiday! and
Merry Christmas from Me and Glitter Pants...

(it won't be a silent night if he finds out about this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment