Monday, January 11, 2016

am I a stampin' narcissist....

I recently looked up the word narcissist, it meant one in love with it self or something like that.

Well sometimes I'm in love with my own card creations.....

I made 3 different cards using the new heart die.  I looked and looked on the internet, trying to find an idea and didn't really come up with much at the time, so I had to start creating my own card....go figure......

Then I couldn't decide which one I wanted to do...

Here is one I like using the Gate Fold style, but I'm not planning on using this for class....
but I do like it...

I still have 3 more cards to make decisions on....2 haven't been invented yet.....

Need to get busy....

Have a lovely day, oh and none of these cards have glitter, yet, so no glitter pants for now..

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment