Saturday, January 10, 2015

Happy Late New Year!

A new year, a new month (well almost new), a new day......

I have no resolutions this years but a few goals....not that I will meet them all, but that I will continued to work toward them...One of them being post at least weekly!!!!
Wow a goal, plus a miracle......

Well I am today, and it even a Saturday.....

If you have been to face book and on my Stampin' Up web site, you may have seen this card....



e

Just wanted to show you that you could do the same card with different sentiments if you didn't need a valentine card :0)

I got the idea from looking at Mary Fish's blog.  She had a small picture frame with 4 hearts in it...that spurred the idea....

I really like how it turned out! hope you do too!

Want to make one of  your own plus more? 

Come to card class on Tuesday Jan 20th or Thursday Jan 22....
time are posted on my stampinup website wandamac2.stampinup.net and go to events....
or just email or call me....

Till next time
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment