Monday, January 19, 2015

greetings earthlings.......

what a busy time last week...I went to IN on Wed afternoon and back Thurs evening....

I did get 3 card designed and ready for card class this week and 2 done when I got back...I am almost ready for this week's round of classes....

Although I did direct copy sort of, this card....the purchase of this stamp set was a mistake..
I wanted to order the cute valentine set called Hey, Valentine..in the new Occasions catalog, which was number 137135, in wood...But as I was typing in the numbers, I typed in 137134, which was the stamp set Wood You Be Mine?  I didn't think any of my stamping girls would like this set..I must admit, I wasn't to crazy about it myself.

I mentioned this to a couple of friends that I had gotten together with to work on projects with.
 

Tracy, who I don't really know very well, started sending me pins and ideas for this set...I really liked the look of this one.  (thanks Tracy)
 I forget who designed this card originally, but I like the looks of it so I made it.  When I copy I mostly just look at a picture and have to figure it out...sometime mess up quite a lot of paper...

I think this turned out quite nice and once again I say a BIG Thanks to Tracy for helping me out with this.

Yes I could have sent this stamp set back, but figured why go through the hassle and it was my fault...
so here it is...and yes I did get the Hey, Valentine set, which you will see next time...

So until then, TIMBER! and hs (happy stamping),
Wanda

1 comment:

  1. (Ok 3rd try!)
    Since the outside says "Timber! I Have Fallen For You!" And We put a log across the bottom on the inside and I sponged green on top of the log, I wrote on the inside, " Fallen like a tree in the woods, HARD! So hard it's like being STUCK for good! So stuck I'm growing moss! I love you like that!" My hubby loved it. Thanks Wanda!!

    ReplyDelete