Monday, January 12, 2015

can I keep this up?

who knows, but I posted 2 times already this year! WoooHooo!

Today I have a card we make in October's Christmas Card Night.  I had the girls stamp Merry Christmas as their sentiment, however I thought just in case I need to use mine after Christmas for a church card, I'd put something different on mine......
This was really a simple card to make but I really liked how it turned out.....
The colors were Lost Lagoon and Smokey Slate. There is a little hint of Pear Piazza in the designer paper...

Another one of my goals is to save one card so I can take a picture of it....sometimes I use them all before I have a chance to photograph them (at least the church cards ones) or I give all the samples to my Mom...she sends out over 300 cards a year....

I may have a really, really busy week this week, not sure, but I may have to take a trip to IN......and with card class next week and only one card designed so far, I have to get "on the stick". (wonder where that phase came from?)

Have a lovely stampin' day.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment