Wednesday, June 6, 2012

greetings creatures great and small....

an early morning for me today...try like 3:30 am.   I did try and make myself go back to sleep, but after an hour....I'm out of there.

So what did I do at 4:30 am you might wonder......well I printed out quite a few pages of mini crochet doll patterns, for you see that's what in store for today.  Mom and I are going to my friend, Sally's house to try to learn how to read doll patterns and crochet some dolls.

Of course Mom will be making more than me because I HAVE TO STAMP!  Classes are next week, plus I am having a Stampin Up yard sale at my house Saturday,

I did however work most of the day yesterday on class cards.  We have 4 techniques we will be doing and 3 of them are brand new!

I couldn't finish one of the card because I am waiting on an order that should get here today, but I will be at Sally's crocheting....the other problem is I have to go to a viewing of a dear lady tonight
:0(
I also have to make a seven layer salad for the dinner tomorrow and then go babysit for Rachel to go to the doctors, so no time between now and then to finish class stuff...but the good news is I am almost done, at least I know what I am doing.

Well time for a card, let's see what I have.....
I don't know if you can see this very well...Barbara P, (thanks Barb) made this card and shared it with me.  We will actually be doing a version of this card next month in class (i think). 

When you open it the picture slides back to reveal a message.  It's really cool.  She used wisteria wonder card stock and ink for the main color on this card. 

I would love to film a video on how to make this and post it.  I am slowly working toward the goal of making videos and putting them on here.....

'Well I must be off rabbit'...(in case you don't know, it's a quote from Winnie the Pooh.)
See you again soon.

Have a lovely Windsday...

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment