Monday, June 11, 2012

i just forgot.....

i had about 2 or 3 titles that I had thought about for this post and just forgot it all....hummm, surely not old age...

Well what I am posting today is a card made by Mom for my sister's son in law, who raises show pigs as a hobby...or for extra money or something like that.  He paid his way through college that way...humm again maybe that's away for us to raise extra cash.....just a thought.

Okay enough digression...Mom stayed with them for several months a couple of years ago and she is not impressed with the pig idea but....
She made him a special pigday, I mean dirtday, I mean birthday card.....Here it is without buttons then...
Whoops I forgot to download off my camera the picture with the buttons, much cuter but I have a long day ahead and don't know if I'll have time to get back here....

But until I do stay out of the mud and have a lovely Monday...

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment