Friday, July 8, 2011

Leaving tomorrow...

Tomorrow kind of bright and early we will be heading back to the good ole US of A. 
Today we went to the Tea House, a neat little shop that sold teas and such. I had ice Strawberry Mango Lemon tea and Alicia and I split a scone.  I was different than the ones I have seen in the States.  Kind of large and lumpy looking but quite tasty.  They serviced it with butter, jam and whipped cream.

Speaking of all the "quilt" cards I have been making, I am sleeping under a quilt with the pattern like the rose colored one that I had on June, I think, the fifth. Anyway I am taking a picture of it and will post it when I get  home sometime.  I said we weren't making them in class, but I am having second thoughts.  Who knows what we will finally do, not me only God I guess.....

Well I will catch up with you all again next week.
Bye Bye.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment