Tuesday, July 5, 2011

go figure...

although I didn't have time to post, when I got back on my computer it was back to normal.  The only thing I can figure out it that they wanted me to know what it would be like if I lost everything and not buy their back up.  Well whatever, I'm back in business.
Busy weekend, when camping at Cowan Lake and tomorrow I am going to Canada with my favorite daughter in law. (of course she my only one, but that souldn't matter:0)
Not totally a pleasure trip as her grandma isn't doing to well and she wanted to see her before it is too late.  We will be making a kind of fast trip, we will be coming back Saturday.
Then Classes will be next week.  Mom came over today and we've been really busy trying to get a head start.So I have some cards to show you, but only one per day.... I know I'm mean.

This a card I am not planning on doing, but I really like it.  I got the idea from a web site that got the idea from Ellen somebody, who made it for the display on the SU cruse, (to Alaska, which I am extremely jealous about). I made this with some retired DSP and Rose Red CS. My camera is taking crummy pictures, (think it's the flash).
Better go now. Trying to talk on the phone and type is a little confusing...plus I gotta pack!
Later,
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment