Friday, July 29, 2011

good morning

My sister, Holly and her family just left a few minutes ago.  We really had a good time.  I taught her how to play Dutch Blitz last time she was here and they love it.  Played quite a few games, but now the party time is over. 
Of course I stayed up too late last night, after they went to bed at 11:30pm, I stayed up till 2:00 am playing Birds on a Wire.  I can't beat the level I'm on.  I wish I didn't have such an addicting personality.

Well I took some card pics this morning so I'll share one or two (depends on how long it take to down load), then who knows maybe a nap this morning.
This is a card we made in class this month using the new Wistera Wonder in color.  You can't see it too good but in the center of the designs there are rhinestones. I got this idea from a card I saw on stampin addicts.
Think I'll go now.
HS till later,
Wanda


No comments:

Post a Comment