Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

It has been 3 months since I last blogged.  Well I am back now and Rachel helped me figure some stuff out, so here are a few pictures..... I am going to have to figure out how to get the pictures below.

The card on the bottom is the one we did in class this month.  We figured it out about 2 hours or less before class started.  We used pretty in pink and close to cocoa paper.  The close to cocoa is one of the retiring colors. (more about that later).  I uses Designer paper from the Sweet Pea pack and embossed the background with the final press.  We added old olive ribbon and pretty in pink cordury buttons. 

The top card is what I made with some of the left over stuff, not bad. 

I am currently babysitting 2 cute kids, that think they are hungery, so that all for now.

I'll post class schedules and more pics. later.

HS for now,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment