Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Monday

Today starts another fresh week....and I am already racing through it.  Today I will work on church cards, go to the bank, post office and pharmacy.  Tonight I have a friend coming over with her son to work on a science fair project and then it is Virtual/Reality Christmas card stamp night.   And no, I still haven't started my Christmas Cards yet:0)
Although Easter has passed, here is a card we did using the Chocolate bunny stamp.  I love that stamp, it's so cute.  It also reminds me of a Veggie Tale song about The bunny, the bunny, woo I ate the ears off the bunny...something like that, my kids and grandkids tell me I sing it wrong all the time....Well anyway I use some of the Speciality Designer Paper called Sending Love,  on every sheet one side had GLITTER..ooohhh it is so pretty. (you can only get it through the end of April so order soon if you need it!)  The other thing we did that was fun was the faux ribbon braiding very easy.   We used Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip  card stock.  Lots of punches the new Corner Trim Scallop, Scallop Trim,  Ticket Corner, (i can't remember it's real name and my book is in the kitchen, i only remember it as the bone punch??)the "Bone", and the Word Window.  (we do have knick name for some stuff, i can't believe, i can't remember, i guess it's a senior monent.)

Well before I forget my name, I'll sign off.  Hope you week goes well for you.

HS,
Ummmmm:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment