Wednesday, April 21, 2010

hey, i'm back again..

Here's a grad card I did for a swap I am in last month.   You can't see it very well but I used the groom speciality paper for the front flap fold.  The other color besides Basic Black is Kraft. I embossed the monkey with black EP (embossing powder) on White Confetti card stock.  I love the sock monkey. I lightly colored him with watercolor wonder crayons and used a blender pen.

We may make this at class next month.  I haven't decided for sure, but I have decided on class dates:
May 18th Tues at 6:30 pm; May 19th Wed at 9:30am; May 20th Thurs 10:00am and 6:30pm.  No Saturday classes this month cause of Graduations and Weddings.

Please RSVP if you would like to attend one of these classes next month.
Hope to see you there and as always..
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment