Friday, April 30, 2010

I am soooo sleepy...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't stay awake.  I fall asleep stamping, on the computer, reading, just about anything anywhere.  I finally got my swap card made and mailed 2 days late...
I have also been very busy with life stuff too.  We are fixing to go get a new washer.  My died about 2 weeks ago.  It was 13yrs old and served us very well. But you didn't come here to hear my sad stories but to see a card. 



This is called a magic color appearing card or something like that.  First you see the picture in black and white then.........

Then wahlah, the color appears when you pull up on it. Like magic.



There it is a little closer up...

Well I have to go now.  Hubby is home and we are going out to get a new washer....

Have a lovely weekend.
HS,
Wanda

1 comment:

  1. You do such an awesome job on the cards! One of these days I'm going to have time to get some lessons:)

    ReplyDelete