Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another card.


This card is a direct c.a.s.e. from someone, but I don't remember who. I doubt if she would ever look here, but if you do, please leave me your name so I can give proper credit.
This card uses two of the beautiful new "in colors" Mambo Melon and Bermuda Bay. The Bermuda Bay stamp pad and re inker had some issues, but will be available to purchase on July 29.
Anyway back to the card, there is a piece of Razzelberry Lemonade designer paper on the side, wrapped around with a piece of Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon. Did I mention I love the new matching ribbon? Actually I love all the papers, ink and ribbons matching, that one of the things I like best about SU, everything matches.
Don't forget the vanilla Hodge Podge hardware on sale for only $18.99.
Back tomorrow. Take care and HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment