Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Sneak Peak and Glitter Pants

yes you heard me right, glitter pants and on my husband no less.....
Prissy guy...well not really, but that's what happens when you sit in a seat after some of my stampin' girls get through making their Christmas cards...
It was so funny Eugene sat at the end of the table after a morning class, unsuspecting....then as he stood up and went into the living room he saw sparkle and said "I've got glitter all over my pants!"

I tried to get him to let me take a picture and post it on here but he wouldn't let me...ha, ha.
So now his new nick name is Glitter Pants....just one of the hazards a guy has to put up with when he has a busy stampin' wife;0)

I thought I had taken a picture of the card, but I guess I hadn't yet....I post the picture next time...

Now for the sneak peak..
 


I don't know if it's the colors, the flowers or what, but this is one of my favorite sets in the new catalog and designer paper...I love the colors.....

Well I really need to go to the Y today, but can't seem to make myself do it...so I guess I'll make cards or clean my house...tough choice...not..

Well I'm off for now, happy stampin' or hs from
Wanda and Glitter Pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment