Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's all Jane Austin's fault....

It is all Jane Austin's fault that I don't have a card to show you today, for you see last night I was all alone and wanted some company or noise or something. So I decided to play Jane Austin's 'Pride and Preduice' in the living room while stamping in the dining room.  I turned the volume up and after watching the first fifteen minutes or so proceeded to the table to stamp.
I had to finish my January swap cards and then I wanted to design a card from the 3 clover card I did using a different stamp set. (I really like that lay out). However I just had to take a minute to see Mr. Collins and then there was Pemberly and Miss Georgette, and of course the scene where Mr. Darcy declares his love and Elizabeth in no uncertain term tell him to get lost, and it was down hill from there.  After stamping about an hour I succumbed to the temptation of watching the rest of it.  (it is the long version with Colin Firth in it)
After is it was over (about 12:30am) I diligently went back to stamping, but was some what tired and went to bed around 1:20 am, with swap cards still to finish and no new card.
So you see why it really wasn't my fault at all.
Now today I must finish my swap cards, clean for tomorrow's make up class, make sure I have enough card stock cut and ready, and possibly have a missionary story for church tonight, so there is no way I can invent today.
Tomorrow is class and Friday my husband his minor eye surgery, so that leaves no inventing time what so ever. So I probably won't even have a card to post this week, and you can see it's no fault of my own.
I will forgive Jane Austin and trust you will too, for it is after all her fault entirely that I have no card to show you.
Hope you got some fun stampin' time this week.
Until next time,
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment