Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I have been busy...

Although I haven't got any new mini catalog stuff made, I have been busy making church cards for next week.  I know I will be increduably busy trying to get ready for card class so I decided I'd better get my church cards made now.
I saved some card stock that I had punched out large snowflakes from with the big shot 2 years ago, maybe 3.  I didn't want to throw away the paper, thinking I could do something with them and decided to use them finally.  I also used some retired but still available felt snow flakes.  You can order them from my on line store at a great discount and the colored paper is still current so you can use them.  They are white, baja breeze and riding hood red.  I also used some fire and ice brads in the center of them.  On a few I use some snow flakes cut with the new snow flake strip, with all the snow out there is seemed like the time for some snow flakes.
I hope to be inspired tonight, maybe I'll have something new to show you sometime tomorrow, but don't hold your breath, I am babysitting for about 4 or 5 hours, two little boys, won't get much stamping done.
Stay warm.
HS,

Wanda
ps. I made 18 of these..

No comments:

Post a Comment