Wednesday, January 19, 2011

hi Momma...some cards from class...

At first my title was going to read 'Momma never reads my blog' but today she said she did. Before she told me she just looked at the pictures and never read what I wrote...I could have gotten away with all kinds of stuff, but then if she is reading...

Any way here are 3 cards we did in card class today. I may have to reschedule tomorrow if we get all the snow they say we will, who knows, but here's what they will miss..


This first one is a spinner card, the red heart and some of the red at the bottom is glimmer glitter paper, the brown is soft suede and the blue is marina mist and a beautiful new embossing folder in the occcasions mini catalog (I can't believe I over looked it at first). A very pretty card in person, if I may say so myself.
The second is a 3x6 card.  I got the basic layout design from Mary Fish  at stampinpretty.com.
Notice the red glitter heart and paper strip, I can't get enough of that glitter.

This last one is made with alumnin foil and embossed with SU's textured embossing folder, different and cool.
It is however on it side, I forgot to flip it before I downloaded it.
We also did the blushing bride LOVE card and the red LOVE card in a previous post, plus the crum cake and razzelberry card in the post right below this one.
So see what you missed out on if you didn't come to class.
Well have a warm day anyway.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment