Monday, June 3, 2013

has it really been a whole month.....

since I last blogged?  I can't believe it.  I really have been stamping, plus being sick, and all the rest of life that I do......

Hi too my two Barbs, Barbara P and Barb B....probably if it wasn't for Barb B telling me she keeps checking my blog, I wouldn't of been motivated to post... sometimes it seems no one is there, but anyway...

I read somewhere where I should just get right to the card and not meander so without further ado...
 



 
Actually these are projects I designed with  My Digital Studio, MDS for short, for you see I also took an on line class last month too.  I knew I needed to learn how to use this.  I have had it for over 4 years and never did much with it, so when the opportunity came I thought I should take advantage of it.... AND NOW INSTEAD OF 79.95, MDS IS ONLY 19.95! and it really is fun.....
 
If you are interested is learning, just let me know.
 
Well I have to go now, life is calling.....
 
I will do my best to post more often.
 
But until then,
HS,
Wanda
 


No comments:

Post a Comment