Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Friday...

May 1st was my grand daughter Lea's 2nd birthday.  She is also my 2nd and only one of 2 grand daughters that I have out of 8 grand kids...

I was very proud of myself because I actually made her a birthday card....I know, I know you wonder at that statement....I make cards all the time, but never hardly every for my family, even my beloved grand babies...go figure.  Well I actually did this time.. It was fast easy and glittery..just like both of my little girls...they both love bling, shine and sparkle...I also bought some recordable cards and sang Happy Birthday on it..she played it over and over several times much to the delight (not) of everyone.

Silver glimmer paper, Pink, Razzleberry, Rhinestones...whooooo..

The next couple of cards are one of the two choices we will be doing for card class this month...What do you think Barb B?

I got the idea for these cards from Mary Fish at 'stampinpretty'.  The top one is pretty much an exact copy, the second one I changed the dps and card stock. 

Well hope you have a lovely weekend.

I have a very busy weekend and week planned next week with lots and lots of babysitting, don't know if I will get in any stamping at all, horrors...

Well HS till next time,
Wanda

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards....another job WELL done.

    ReplyDelete