Thursday, March 14, 2013

the bunny, the bunny, woo i ate the bunny...

the line from a silly song from veggie tales...I don't know it all, so I keep singing the same dumb phrase....especially while making this card....
Don't you just love them?  I got the idea from my up line  Sharon, who got it from someone else somewhere on line......I did change it up a tiny bit.  I used Pool Party card stock for the card base, then embossed it with the new Honey Comb embossing folder.  The ears and head are cut out using the new Oval Framelits. For the inside of the ears and nose I used Pink Pirouette and sponged them with Pretty in Pink ink....

We will be making these cards next week too.  So come if you can.

Here is some pics of Mom's new 'dog'. Doorbell when to doggie heaven about a month ago.  Mom said she didn't want another dog and wasn't going to get one...blah blah blah....well after she saw this one my sister Holly showed her in MO, while visiting there...hummm she changed her mind....just like a woman..
Cute as a button and in some serious need of training.....

Well that's all for today. I need to get back to the 'card mines' as Jan Tink would say.

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment