Monday, March 18, 2013

i must say i am rather embrassed....

at my video...A stamping coach said don't worry about getting your video prefect just post it...so after several attempts to make it better I just posted it...and I must say it is quite cheesy.....

My grand babies love it so....in fact one of them is coming over today for us to make one with his skunk too (he wanted one for Christmas last year after playing with mine.)...It will of course be cheesy too so we won't post it on here.

I did try 5 times between Friday and Saturday to make a video showing you how to make the quilted star look object in the post on Friday, but kept getting interrupted.. I probably won't get it done today either due to the fact of company, classes and life...but I do have some cards I can show you.....


 
 
This is a card we did at Christmas card night last month..The goal is to stamp 10 cards a month so hopefully by Nov. you will have all your Christmas cards made.  Of course I never have mine made, but at least all my stamping girls that want to, have theirs done.
 
 
I found this card at Sandy McIver's blog and really liked it.
 
 
I've been awake since 2 something, up at 3...I have a feeling it's going to be a loooooooooooong day.
 
 
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment