Tuesday, September 18, 2012

i though i had a title for this post...

but by the time I got home I forgot so...I'll just move on.

It seems like every time I post I am always telling you how busy I am...kinda gets monotonous, don't it?

Well I have been busy and here are some cards to prove it....
This is a card I cased mostly from Jill Hillard...I did change up a few things..
 

This my design...

Both of these cards use the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and matching Framelits....

They are 2 of 7 I designed for our down line meeting this Saturday, where I am one the presenters or whatever you want to call me.

We I really must be off, do you know what my dinning room table looks like after one of my designing sessions? and to top it all off I have a class tonight......

Before I go however, I do want to thank God for helping me come up with these ideas and designs, some days I just draw a blank. I am thankful when I pray for help, He answers.  I'm really not that clever, just blessed.

Hope you have a blessed day, till next time...

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment