Wednesday, September 26, 2012

enjoying the morning..

It is a nice quite morning so far...enjoy the peace and a cup of coffee (which I hardly ever drink).  Of course it has lots of milk and sugar...

My day will soon be filled with grand babies and sewing and a few other things, but for now the solitude...

I am making some coffee cup cards and a post it note cover for a coffee basket that a friend of mine school is auctioning off sometime soon.... Hopefully I'll take pictures before I give it to her today.

 


This is another card I designed for us to this past Saturday at a demo's meeting.   (I wasn't even going to buy this set.)

Well I did survive a busy, busy 2 weeks and I am looking forward to taking a few days to go to Mt. Vernon, Ohio to see my sister, Raeschell. 

She is the director of a facility that works and cares for mentally and physically disabled adults.  Mom and I are going to help them make Christmas cards.

Well I will go for now, have a lovely peaceful day and HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment