Tuesday, February 7, 2012

it didn't start at like this......

but this is how it ended up... The card I was making I am talking about.

It started as a really pretty Mary Brown card over at stampercamper.com, but somewhere between here and there it changed a bit....And that's ok, I don't always have to copy exactly, but it was a good starting place and I do love her work.  It was a little too complicated for class though and I was about to abandon it but keep playing around    with it and this is what I came up with.....                      


Not the best pictures in the world, but you get the idea.  All it needs now is a little bling in the center of each of the three flowers and its a go....

I never would have thought of putting Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Basic Gray...who would of thought, but I think I am going to use it for class...

Well it is after 1:00 am and I am starting to get sleepy.

HS and good night, or morning or whatever.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz                                                                                                                                                                             

Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment