Thursday, February 9, 2012

i had planned on posting yesterday.....

but Rachel came over with the little boys and Lea and Zeb wanted to play in the snow....of course Rachel wanted to take pictures and borrowed my camera....and of course she forgot to take it out of her pocket when she left...hince no pictures to show all my hard work....

Luckily she came back last night (I babysat Scott while they went to the Creation Museum) and brought it back.

The class projects I have so far are all "old lady" cards according to some...I did think I needed to add a little different style in with the mix for class this month, so while cruising the internet for ideas I came across a pop out cake card.  Lori Heiling had a video on how to make it so here is my version...

                                                    




Not my usual color combination, but I got the ok from my "old lady" card caller....
The little mark on the one above is not a hair on your screen, but some details added by Scott before
I found he had gotten into some of my markers I had laying on the table where I had been working.  Forturnately for me I caught him before he did any more designing....

We will be making these at card class this month..I'll post measurement after class is over.
Well I have 4 out of five cards/project ready for class, but am thinking of saving one till next month.
If I do that I will have 2 more project to come up with instead of 1...hummm I'll have to think this one through a little more... I do have my reasons for doing this you know...


Not having my camera was worth it!

Have a great day.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment