Friday, January 20, 2012

where's the storm?????

We are suppose to having an icy winter storm right now, but I don't see anything happening...

but I do need to post a video on how to make the never ending card we did in class this week.

I wanted to make one of these ever since I first heard about them about 12 or 13 years ago when I really started to get in to stamping, but just never sat down and figured one out..they are really not that hart once you get the hang of it.

Remember this card?

Well I found a video on Stampin' UP! that has measurements and tells you how to do this.

It plays kind of fast but you can always rewind....I'll try to download it now.....


I'm nothing short of a computer geek, yeah right.  Now to see if this works.....

HS,
Wanda

1 comment:

  1. Very impressive sister! Happy Valentine's Day. I Love you. Lance

    ReplyDelete