Thursday, January 5, 2012

i have lots of stuff to say but....

no pictures to post, so I don't say anything. 
However since I have a little something to show you, I am posting.......
First is a card Mom is making for one of my nieces...Her husband raises  "special" pigs and sells them, hence the pig card...Mom is going to put "happy dirtday" on it, since pigs are sometime messy and smelly.  She used the pig from the stamp set Button Buddies, and put a button on the pigs nose.
This next card is one we will be making at this months class.  It is has a maze on it, something new in the Occasional Mini catalog.. I tell you that is a dangerous book... I want about everything in it....YIKES..

I don't know whats wrong with me lately, I seem to be having stampers block or something....

Mom was over this week for a couple of days and we did make about 35 or so church cards, but that's about all I got done.

Well hopefully I'll figure it out soon.

HS for now,
Wanda



No comments:

Post a Comment