Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sorry

If you came to this post expecting something and there has been nothing, I am sorry.  I took some card pics and down loaded some Germany pics (cause someone asked to see them) and was going to leave you all a lovely Thankgiving message  and then my computer messed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got it going last night, so I appoligize. 

For now in case you care, here are a few pictures from my trip to visit my sister in Germany.  It was quite an adventure for a fat girl.  I am planning on writing a book 'Fat Lady, Abroad or Travling Econmy Size'.

And here are some pics and cards soon to follow.

I am Thankful for all my faithful stampers new and old.  I am most thankful when they aren't just customers, but become friends.

Thanks friends,
happy stampin'




Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment