Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm a bad blogger..


I don't know why the pictures show up at the top after I have already written.  This is a direct copy from Amy Celona (except the peace on earth sentiment).  It is made mostly all with punches. Really cute.

This is a card i completely designed. (suprise) It uses the sweet treat cup and is a shaker card.  I think it's cute.

This is one of the cards we made at the Senior stamping class I had in Amelia. 


I thought a blog would be so cool and it is, but I don't have a lot of new stuff to put on here.  There is a Stamping Coach that says business blogging should be different than personal blogging and in an effort not to bore anyone, when I don't get stamping done I don't write anything.  So for now it is both business (monkey business) and personal. 
I do have some cards, but most of you made them at stampfest, but for the rest I will down load a few.
Well that's all for tonight. 

HS,
Wanda





















No comments:

Post a Comment