Saturday, April 25, 2009

Keepin' up!

Keeping up with a blog is a lot of work. Well at least trying to post new cards and ideas all the time is. My hat's off to all those daily blogger.
Well stamping is suppose to be my/our business, but I think I have too much monkey business thrown in with mine.
It's very hard for me because if I did have a "real" job I couldn't be running here and there doing things, but people/my family are more important to me than money, (did I just say that?:) so I am glad to help when needed.
Having said that, I am sorry to admit that I also have a bad habit of wasting time:( which I am endeavoring to get better at. (wait a minute, not at wasting time, at not wasting time.?.?.)
Anyway in case you care I will be computerless for 3 days, well maybe 2 1/2, so I won't be here for a few.
So take care and HS.

No comments:

Post a Comment