Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hat's off to you.





Well I loaded them in. Maybe I should have just posted them separately. Oh well, here are the hat cards we will be doing at my classes on Thurs. I used the Walk in the Park designer paper.
For the pink one I uses Regal Rose instead of Cameo Coral, I thought it matched better for this sheet of paper. Some of the other paper in this pack the Cameo Coral does match better.
I just cut out coordinating card stock and scored it down about 1/2", then glue the tops together.
This will not fit our normal envelope. (maybe I should shrink it down to that size)
Any way my very talented friend, Barbara Parker made this pattern for me and if you don't want to figure one out for yourself, just send me a self addressed stamped envelope and I'll send you the pattern. (free of course).
Have a lovely day tomorrow and HS (happy stamping)!

No comments:

Post a Comment