Monday, July 6, 2015

If I were you......

I would have deleted me and this blog a long time ago......once I don't post for a while it is so hard to make myself do it.....

I have stuff to show, stuff to post, but for some reason, I do neither........

Once again I shall start....will I do it this time...who knows...

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A DEAR FRIEND BARBARA PARKER! 29 and holding....!

I have Oklahoma babies here right now, so I am doing no stamping, but luckly I have this months cards for class all figured out.....

Jelly fish, joy folds, flowers, friends and I forgot the last one....but I do have it figured out.

I do not of course have pictures of them but will take some today and plan on even posting some....really soon, maybe today...

Until I decide to post again,
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment