Tuesday, November 5, 2013

i forgot..

my catchy title...so I'll just move on...

We got back from Tenn. about 9:30 Sunday night...what a trip.  I forgot my c pap machine, so not much sleep at all Saturday night, then Sunday morning as I was getting dressed for church I realize I had packed 2 different black shoes.....was able to borrow some from Paul's mother in law....that was just a few things...we packed a lot of crazy stuff in that less than two day trip.

Well we are gearing up for the finally details of Stampfest...

Tomorrow is Barbara Parker's surgery, say a prayer for her if you think of it.

Now here is another card we are doing at Stampfest....


It a hidden message card. It can be made as a Birthday card or Christmas card, depending on the wording.  We made it a Birthday card here. 
I understand they showed how to do this card at Stampin Up's Convention this year (which I of course did not attend..), but Jan Tink made a video and I got the measurements from her. Thank You, Jan! I did change up the colors and papers, and it works!

Well I have another really busy day today which started at 3:30am and won't end until about 10:00pm..so back to the stamp mines, then swimming, then stamping, then church........

May not post any more this week until after Stampfest, but I'll try.

Until next time, HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment