Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Monday

I would love to say blaaaaaaah, however I am choosing to be up beat and cheerful.  I actually have no reason to blah except it is Monday and I am tired and have lots to do and..... HOWEVER I am healthy and not bored and have wonderful family and friends and I am not in a war zone and I didn't have my home destroyed by earthquakes and tornadoes and ... Happy Monday everyone!

This a  card we did at my workshops this month. (a workshop is like a party) I do them at other people house so they can earn free product. It's not the best picture, as usual I was in a hurry.
 It is a spinner card, a very fun card.  We made it 5 1/4 by 5 1/4 square so it fits in an SU 5 1/2 sq envelope.

 This next pic is from the Smokies again. It is my son in law Nate and his/my two grand kids, Grant and  Alana at Chimney Rock picnic area. Never go down to the creek unless you are prepared to get wet. (famous last words, "Don't anyone get wet!")

This last pic is on are way to Clingman's Dome, the place where, on a clear day you are able to see 7 states.
It was 57 degrees when we left Cades Cove, by the time we got up to Clingman's Dome it was 27 degrees. burrrrr..We thought this was snow, but it was a thick frost, like when the old freezer would build up frost in them from the cold and moisture.
Well that's all for today.  Babysitting for my oldest daughter and her oldest son to go to the dentist today, pick up taxes, then a baby shower for her tonight.
Two classes this week and a baby sometime in the next two weeks, she is due tomorrow.
Until next time, take care and..
Happy Stampin' (HS)
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment