Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy New Years almost...



I made two Valentines cards for a card swap I am in yesterday.  Usually Mom does a set ( of 7) and I do one, but she can't do them this month, so I did two of them. Finished the second one today and got them in the mail. 
I was thinking of doing them for my class this month especially since they use the new promotional from SU, but I might have to figure out an easier way to do the scunci ribbon.  It looked easy but it was a pain in the pin feathers.
I won't bother with details since I don't think anyone cares, but if you do just ask, I'll be happy to oblige.
If I don't get back on here before have a Happy New Year and be safe.
HS,
Wanda

1 comment:

  1. WOW...Love the pink card....Thanks for sharing you wonderful talents..Another great card.
    Barbara P

    ReplyDelete