Thursday, January 21, 2010

Here's one..


This is one of cards we are making at my card class this week.  I said it was this was going to be a quick and easy card class, but it's not.  I can't do anything quick and easy, but I do like what I do.
This card is made using the new Vintage Vogue stamp set, some new sparkley glitter paper, called Sending Love Speciality,  the new Pretty in Pink corduroy button and the Prefect Polka Dot textured impressions folder, all in the Occasions mini catalog.  I used Bermuda Bay with it.






This card is not one we are doing, but I had thought about it.  Yes it is rather cluttery and not my usual style, but I kind of liked it.  Do you?  I have several oppinions, Angie my 30yr daughter, Sheri and Margie, two of my use to be friends (just kidding) don't like it.  Rachel, my32 yr daughter and Vashti my 32 like daughter (they saw it without the bird) and Phyllis, Jan, Diana, Ruth, and Marilyn (ladies in yesterdays class) like it.
How about you?  Yes are No please circle one (jk). 
Leave a comment and win a prize.  I won't hurt my feeling if you don't like it (I'll just never speak to you again:0) kidding again)  Let me know why you don't like it or why you do also. 
Either way you will be entered in a drawing and I will let my unbiased grandson pick a no. and see who wins.
What will you win.  A pack of the new Welcome Neighbor DSP, some Real Red and Pretty in Pink corduroy buttons and one each of the new brads in six different designs.  Sound good.  Talk to me.

HS,
Wanda

3 comments:

  1. I'm not crazy about the card, but I know this style is popular in the card magazines that I read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to look at it more than 1 time....it grows on you
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! When do you have class?

    ReplyDelete