Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I scrapbooked!

That is a major feat for me. Why? because my adorable (tongue in cheek) husband won't let me cut any pictures!!!!!! He just wants plain and simple and because he takes 90% of the pictures, I respect his wishes. I know, I know get doubles and do both. Are you kidding, I barely get any done. I have pictures from a hundred year that need done.
Well actually what happened was that my daughter became (sorry for cussing) a CM (cough, cough, creative memories consultant. phlisssssssssssssss!) and took every single picture we had in any kind of photo album, out. My husband still hasn't got over it.
Changing the subject I have some more samples from class, but I mostly case'd (copy and steal/share everything)them so, if I share them, I need to give credit where credit is do. And I do not have time now.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment